- Published: Friday, 13 May 2011 16:07
It's getting easier every day. Now I think I've kicked the habit. I rarely crave a cigarette. I really only crave one every Monday and Friday after I work out. I don't know what it is about physical exercise, but it makes me want a cigarette like nothing else.
One night after workout I broke down and bought a pack of smokes. I smoke most of one on the way home then tried to leave them in the truck for the "every once in a while craving" but I noticed all I could do is think about what I needed to do to get another ciggy. So the next morning I threw them away.
It's mean to say but I'm starting to hate smokers... I work with quite a few of them and here are some of the things I notice now.
- People smoke like 30 ciggys a day! I see the fat unhealthy women I work with run out side ever 1-2 hours to puff on another one. Since I've quite I notice I get a lot more work done now
- I work with this one guy who I swear blows his puff out on the way into the office. It's so bad I have to hold my breathe or ask him to stand a few feet away when he talks to me.
- People LOVE to smoke right outside the exit door to our company. This of course lets a ton of smoke back into the building and I have to sit there and smell it... I've asked the operations person at work to do something about it but as a smoker she doesn't see it to be a issue.
- Standing behind people in the convince store who are looking for the best deal on ciggys. They want one that tastes good but at the same time is sub $5