- Published: Monday, 16 May 2011 10:19
Basic Trip Information
Our Trip to Alaska this year is from May 30 - June 12.
We will be landing in Anchorage and picking up a RV and driving around the state for a total of 12 days. We will not be staying in any hotels and will be only staying in paid camp sites if we have to.
- Go to Fairbanks, Tok, Valdez, Whittier, Homer
- Spend a night or two in Denali National Park
- Attend local farmer markets when possible
- Not enter any chain stores, especially Walmart!
I hope to be putting up daily or bi-daily reports of what we are doing in Alaska. My hopes are that with these series of reports someone will be able to successfully duplicate our trip and have the time of their lives without the need to figure all this out as we have had to do.