- Published: Tuesday, 03 April 2012 16:13
Oh, our corrupt Supreme Court.
Did you know that today (apr/3) they ruled that ANYONE who is arrested for ANYTHING can be strip searched? Maybe you think that is ok, it is not. Let me educate you.
Today in America you can be arrested for just about anything. Hell, the cop can actually make something up just to arrest you. Sure you might get out of jail with no charges filed because the Judge sees that no law was broken but that still means that some asshole jailer is going to strip search you.
- He is going to do it in front of others.
- He will do it to punish you
- He will make you spread your ass cheeks so he can look at your asshole
- he will make you lift your balls up to look under.
All of this for ANY arrest.
What can you be arrested for nowadays?
- Resisting arrest (very loose, a cop can say you were resisting if you simply as 'why are you arresting me')
- Not putting your dog on a leash
- Having a noisy Mufler
- Having a Bused Headlight
- Failing to use a turn signal
- Riding a bicycle without a audible bell.
- Or any of the other tens of thousands a NEW laws that come out every year.
If you have any disbelief over this then please check out this article http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/04/03/supremes_allow_unsupported_strip_searches/
Freedom in America is a thing of the past.